Nature of Business
Boustead Salcon is a leading Water & Wastewater Environmental company in Asia established in Singapore in 1980, wholly owned by Boustead Singapore Limited formed in 1828 and listed on the Stock Exchange of Singapore since 1975. Globally more than 1,000 employees with offices in Asia to Middle East, Africa to Europe, Canada and America.
• Seawater Desalination Plant
• Ion Exchange Demineraliser, UPW
• Condensate Polishing System
• Wastewater & Sludge Treatment System
• Recycling Plant for Wastewater & Zero Liquid Discharge
• Produced Water Treatment, SRU & BTEX
• Operation & Maintenance of Utility Plant DBOO
Turnkey, project management, design and construction of water and wastewater treatment plants including civil works, mechanical and electrical installation, operation and maintenance. Completed more than 850 projects worldwide in the offshore topside, onshore, upstream and downstream of Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Power Generation, Semi-conductor, Municipal and General Industries.
BCA ME11-L6, ISO9000, 14000, OHSMS, bizSAFE